Wednesday, 25 January 2017

⊱✿⊰ REVIEW ⊱✿⊰ ARC ⊱✿⊰ The Knight (Endgame #2) by Skye Warren

The Knight (Endgame #2) by Skye Warren

TITLE: The Knight
SERIES: (Endgame #2)
AUTHOR: Skye Warren
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: January 31st, 2017
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The power of pleasure...

Gabriel Miller took everything from me. My family. My innocence. My home. The only thing I have left is the determination to get back what's mine.

He thinks he's beaten me. He thinks he's won. What he doesn't realize is that every pawn has the chance to become a queen.

And the game has only just begun.

* * * * * *

THE KNIGHT is book two in the Endgame series from New York Times bestselling author Skye Warren about revenge and seduction in the game of love.
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THE KNIGHT: You'll be happy to know that you won't have to crazily back track with 'The Knight' the second book in the endgame series because it takes us right back to where the previous book left off.

And if you haven’t read book one yet, one-click THE PAWN:
http://www.skyewarren.com/the-pawn

In the previous book Avery had left college, lost her family home, didn't have a dime to rub together and auctioned off her virginity to the highest bidder, that bidder was Gabriel Miller, he won her body and soul for one month.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic “Once upon a time I lived in a castle. I would have defended it with my life. That wasn’t what Gabriel Miller wanted from me. He wanted my innocence. I gave it to him, but it wasn’t enough.” 

Then he sent her away after he'd taken her virginity so he could chase her down, a game of cat and mouse, no matter how far she ran she could never out run him. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic “He toys with me, letting me run only to pick me up by my tail. It’s a twisted game, meant to amuse him, meant to scare me. ”

Avery is temporarily holed up in an undesirable hotel one step away from living out of a cardboard box, with females with revolving doors right across the hallway. The only thing that fuels her blood is the need to get back her family home which was set up in trust for her.

She sold her soul to the devil, a pawn in his game of deception 

She's lost everything, her dignity, her home, her virginity and at the root of her downfall is Gabriel Miller, but he's not finished playing the game!!

The knight - An unusual piece because of the way it moves. Forward and sideways. The only piece able to jump other pieces. Not the most powerful on the board, but the most dangerous in closed positions. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Many dark secrets revealed, many more to come. 

Seriously if you've not read this series I highly recommend it, it's sinfully seductive, an addiction that can't be fed, this series is epic. Nail biting anticipation at it's very best!!

I fell in love with Gabriel during this story... he wasn't the villain in this story as he was made out to be, not all heroes come riding in on a white horse in shining armour, sometimes that armour is slightly tainted. 

The story doesn't end here!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic