Thursday, 9 February 2017

⊱✿⊰ REVIEW ⊱✿⊰ ARC ⊱✿⊰ Choosing Forever (The Torn Duet #2) by Mia Kayla

Choosing Forever (The Torn Duet #2) by Mia Kayla
TITLE: Choosing Forever
SERIES: (The Torn Duet #2)
AUTHOR: Mia Kayla
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: February 13th, 2017
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Life is made up of choices. 
Single choices like bricks laid out in a path. A path that leads to your future. 

At twenty four years old, I would have never guessed I would be stuck between two men—two men from opposite spectrums of the universe.
Their lives, their worlds, their demeanor is as different as the darkest of nights and the lightest of days.

I love them both, but I have to choose.
There is only one choice I can make.
And I choose forever.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo 5 stars_zpsvbxl5qr0.jpg

CHOOSING FOREVER: I'm going to make this as spoiler free as I possibly can because you need to go into this series/this book completely blind to appreciate it fully, to feel everything the author puts you through because believe me those feels are going to come at you at turbo speed. 

This picks up right where book#1 ended, us hanging over that cliffy wondering what was going to happen, would he survive, who would she choose, which one did she love more than the other? So many unanswered questions and they all finally get answered in this book the final installment. 

Mia finds Hawk in bed unresponsive from an overdose 

That one constant in her life Josh, the one who always makes her smile, holds her up when she’s down. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic I love them both, but I have to choose. There is only one choice I can make. And I choose forever. 

At the age of Twenty-four Mia never thought she'd be in the process of loving not one man but two, two as different as chalk and cheese. The rocker vs the lawyer.

 photo 16508920_1227385470649498_412967138296602993_n_zps7r4igarp.jpg

One called her 'Princess' the other called her 'Sunshine'

GAH what a train wreck of a rollercoaster of a ride, my emotions were up and down and all over the place with this book, I cringed, I swooned, I sighed, I raged and last but not least I cried..Yep I cried!! Such a bittersweet book, one minute I was high the next I'd reached the low where that curve ball came at me concerning the one that she didn't end up with..My heart got ripped out!! But at the end of it the author had put it back together..

 photo 16472842_1223518937702818_714892006529788592_n_zpsgwk6dtya.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic