Monday, 6 February 2017

⊱✿⊰ REVIEW ⊱✿⊰ ARC ⊱✿⊰ Keeping Her Wet: A Novella by M. Robinson

Keeping Her Wet: A Novella  by M. Robinson 
TITLE: Keeping her Wet (A novella)
AUTHOR: M. Robinson
GENRE: Erotica
RELEASE DATE: 7th February, 2017
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A Novella from USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR M. ROBINSON 

Ten couples. 
Twenty characters. 
Ten chapters. 
A collection of ten hot scenes from all ten of my standalone books. Each couple will have a chapter dedicated to them. New and never read before. 

Sebastian and Ysabelle- The VIP Trilogy 
Mika and The Madam- The VIP Trilogy 
Devon and Brooke- Tempting Bad 
James and Gianna- Two Sides Gianna 
Lucas and Alex- Complicate Me (The Good Ol’ Boys) 
Jacob and Lily- Forbid Me (The Good Ol’ Boys) 
Dylan and Aubrey- Undo Me (The Good Ol’ Boys) 
Austin and Briggs- Crave Me (The Good Ol’ Boys) 
Martinez and Lexi- El Diablo 
Creed and Mia- Road to Nowhere & Ends Here
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is going to be a hard one to review, 10 chapters, never read before material, each chapter focuses on individual characters that we've all fallen in love with from M. Robinsons books to date. Each chapter is spoken in dual perspectives. 

Sit back and devour these never before hot scenes we're getting a taste of now..

Sebastian and Ysabelle- The VIP Trilogy God touching base again with this couple was like a blast from the past, I never realised how much I'd missed them until I started to read this little teaser chapter. The ending was bitter sweet..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic She was like a drug to me. Since day one. I couldn't ever get enough. I was addicted. I loved her pussy. I loved the taste of it. I loved the feel of it. I loved the smell of it. I love her. 

Mika and The Madam- The VIP Trilogy
When cocaine flows who knows what will happen? It's hot, it's double the hits, what's better than one alpha male, but two!! A double dipper at its most forbidden!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic They wanted a VIP then I's give them the f#cking Madam. 

Devon and Brooke- Tempting Bad
Worried that Devon is becoming bored with their relationship Brooke surprises him with a new VIP that needs breaking in. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic I wanted. Needed. desired. Only Brooke. My Bambi. 

James and Gianna- Two Sides Gianna
An anniversary kinky teacher and naughty student enactment, role playing at it’s hottest. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic I took my punishment like the good little girl he wanted me to be. My p#ssy got wetter and wetter to the point it was dripping down my legs with each slap of his wrist with the ruler against my ass cheeks. 

Lucas and Alex- Complicate Me (The Good Ol’ Boys) 
Man oh man I’ve missed this couple, who knew Lucas could be so hot!! Taken by force in the restaurant. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Do you have any idea how many times I've thought about f#cking you on this counter?

Jacob and Lily- Forbid Me (The Good Ol’ Boys)
Driving to a concert where Jacob makes Lily pay with vehicle play driving down the highway is crazy scorching. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic First the road head, and now the quickie on the side of the road. I shouldn't be surprised, Jacob always went after what he wanted. it didn't matter the consequences, they were always damned.

Dylan and Aubrey- Undo Me (The Good Ol’ Boys)
With Dylan working all the hours of the day and not seeing her husband for weeks on end, Aubrey decides to rectify that by turning up to his office in nothing but a trench coat thigh highs and high heels. Handcuffs do come in handy when you're a detective but also when your trying to subdue your naughty wife. 

Austin and Briggs- Crave Me (The Good Ol’ Boys)
This couple has come full circle and are celebrating seven years Austin being sober and drug free on the bridge where it all could've turned out differently.
Now the bridge is going to have another much more different memory for them. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic I put you through hell here. Now I'm going to show you heaven with my c#ck.

Martinez and Lexi- El Diablo
Attending a Masquerade ball at the Madams establishment on New Years Eve eye balling an orgy in front whilst Martinez takes her from behind. 

Creed and Mia- Road to Nowhere & Ends Here
Pregnancy hormones and sex has Creed finally laying claim to Mia in his bossy overbearing way only Creed can do. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Now is not the time to play shy babe. I'm f#cking starvin; take a seat on my face and let a man f#ckin eat.

This was one crazy cray hot wet read!! To be honest I wasn’t sure how this was going to read with it concentrating on each character from past books but it just flows effortlessly from chapter to chapter, I loved reconnecting with past characters, the feels of loved ones read.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic