Wednesday, 12 April 2017

⊱✿⊰ ALICIA'S REVIEW ⊱✿⊰ The Bunny is Coming (The Holidays, #4) by Tara Sivec

The Bunny is Coming (The Holidays, #4) by Tara Sivec 
TITLE: The Bunny is Coming
SERIES: (The Holidays, #4) 
AUTHOR: Tara Sivec 
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: April 4th, 2017
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sam and Noel have had more than their share of mishaps since they met, and are starting to wonder if they might be jinxed around the holidays. But what could possibly go wrong during a beautiful celebration like Easter, when spring is in the air, eggs need to be colored, baskets have to be filled, and cute little bunny decorations need a home? 

With this family - EVERYTHING. 

Join Sam, Noel, Reggie, Bev, Scheva, Alex and everyone’s favorite Aunt Bobbie as the Holiday family hops into Easter in their usual, crazy fashion!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo 4startemplate_zpsdocnosn9.jpg

4 I FLove This Holiday Loving Family!!! Stars

 photo 4bunnies_zpsa25tyvzh.gif

Warning: You MUST read this series in order, then it might make sense no sense but you will have an understanding of this wacky family and if you're like me you will fall for them. 

Reasons I loved this:

* Blow up bunnies in drag.

* Bacon, everyone loves bacon ;)

*Aunt Bobbie's stories, who am I kidding I love everything aunt Bobbie.

* Noel's whole family and her relationship with Sam.

* The crass and dirty humour that had me laughing so hard I felt like an idiot.
 photo goingtopee_zps5iinprbh.jpg
I get that this humour is not for everyone and is WAY OTT, I love it in small doses when it's written well. So this one hit the spot perfectly and I am really looking forward to Halloween after the good news that came in this one ;)

 photo ilikeditandiaintsorry_zpsass1zko6.gif

Image and video hosting by TinyPic