Saturday, 20 May 2017

⊱✿⊰ ALICIA'S REVIEW ⊱✿⊰ ARC ⊱✿⊰ Taken by N. Isabelle, Elana M. Reyes.

⊱✿⊰ ALICIA'S REVIEW ⊱✿⊰ ARC ⊱✿⊰ Taken by N. Isabelle, Elana M. Reyes.

TITLE: Taken
Series: ( Voyeur 1)
AUTHOR: N. Isabelle Blanco & Elena M. Reyes
GENRE: Dark
RELEASE DATE: May 24, 2017



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



I was drugged.

Now, I’ve woken up in a dark, luscious room.
A deviant playground. 
I’m not alone. 
The person that was drugged and taken with me is here, too. 
My confidant. 
Someone that I had come to see as a brother. 
My best friend. 
Suddenly, there’s a voice coming through the speakers, telling us we’ve both been chosen to die. 
The only way out? Do everything we’re told to do.
This person wants to watch us. They want to be entertained. As she says, “I want to see you come.”
It’s simple: either we f*ck, or die

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 What's Going On? Stars

First I have to say that I really enjoyed this little twisted read but I had no other option but to rate it 4 stars because of it's length.

 photo noonelikesatease_zpsk2fkhorz.gif

Ivy and Noah have been kidnapped, drugged and thrown in some luxurious bedroom cell. When they come to they are still under the influence of whatever drugs they'd been given. Then it just gets twisted, dark and oh so intriguing. 

 photo weretrapped_zpstwxskktz.gif

This is unlike any 'kidnap' book I have read. I mean the purpose and the reason for their kidnapping is still unknown but what is expected of them and the way they are kept is different from what I've read before and I like different (some times ;)). It definitely got the blood pumping in the right way.

 photo sex_zpswxncqver.gif

Yes this is too short but for the length it sure did pack a punch in the dark and twisted category. The setting and characters are really intriguing and I find myself a little stunned at how much I did like it.I am excited to see where this one goes, I am a little concerned though as I searched the author's pages and can't find anything about book 2 I hope they don't leave us hanging too long.



 photo Arctemplate_zpsx4jhxery.jpg