Monday, 5 June 2017

⊱✿⊰ ALICIA'S REVIEW ⊱✿⊰ ARC ⊱✿⊰ Notice by K. Webster

Notice by K. Webster

TITLE: Notice
AUTHOR: K. Webster
GENRE: Dark
PUBLICATION: June 6th, 2017


I didn’t notice her before…but now I do.
The shiny strands of gold in her silky brown hair.
Tiny crinkles between her eyebrows when she frowns.
Her passion for neatness.

Once I focus on her, I can’t take my eyes from my newest obsession. Ever.
I need to know everything about her.
Her past. Her present. 
The way she takes her coffee.
Exactly how she smells after a spritz of perfume in the mornings.

She’s perfect in every way and I was blind.
But, God, now do I see.

I notice the organized way she arranges her clothes in her closet.
How she visits the same market each Saturday. 
The sounds of her breathing as I lie beneath her bed in silence.

Violet is mine.
She just doesn’t know it yet. 

***WARNING***
Notice is a dark and unusual romance. Extreme sexual themes and violence in certain scenes, which could trigger emotional distress, are found in this story. If you are sensitive to dark themes, then this story is not for you. If you aren't into super obsessive stalkers, then this story is not for you.


3.5 I've Got You, Little Quitter Stars

❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ May Contain Spoilers ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

The Prologue starts in the past Hawk/Grayson Maxwell is a sniper in the Marines, while on a mission he goes against orders which has nasty ramifications. Then we go to the present where we meet Violet, Violet is feeling unappreciated at her job working as an assistant to Grayson Maxwell aka Hawk. She has worked tirelessly for him for six years without any validation, what I don't get is how you can have someone working for you for six years handling all your phone calls, bringing you coffee's and have never noticed them??

 photo huh_zps0scsthkh.gif

So finally Gray notices Violet when she slaps her notice on his desk. Once he has noticed her he isn't going to let her go.

Violet left a very abusive obsessive relationship 7 years earlier and still fears her ex (with good reason). She has made sure he will never find going out of her way to be a ghost but can she handle another obsessive alpha with stalker tendencies?

          photo stalker_zpsq7unssde.jpeg

I will say that many things in this book were unbelievable for me which usually I don't like at all but I didn't mind it as much in this one as I think I had prepared myself for it knowing this authors style. I have to say it all:

            photo seems_a_little_crazy_weird_al_zps5cqfjfbf.gif

I really fell for Gray in the first half of the book with all his weird ways. I seem to have a soft spot for an alpha who is a little messed up, must be my mothering instinct hehe. Unfortunately By the end of the book he had taken the weird a little to far for me.

Violet is a determined just not so bright when it comes to picking out men, she did have me chuckling in spots though. The chemistry between Violet and Gray is hot even if the relationship is a little manic and they are super cray, cray *lol*.

             photo GrayandViolet1_zpsipalbxs4.gif

So I didn't love it and I didn't hate it. If you are planning on giving this a read I suggest going in knowing this is a little unrealistic and you should find it enjoyable.

 photo Arctemplate_zpsx4jhxery.jpg