Wednesday, 25 January 2017

⊱✿⊰ REVIEW ⊱✿⊰ ARC ⊱✿⊰ Hard & Reckless by Victoria Ashley

Hard & Reckless by Victoria Ashley 


TITLE: Hard & Reckless
AUTHOR: Victoria Ashley
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: 25th January, 2017

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cole King… the name alone leaves a bad taste in my mouth, a reminder of how he broke my trust in the worst way possible.
My best friend of twenty fucking years.
He had my back and I had his.
Always.
Until he crossed the line.
Now visions of him sinking between my girl’s legs, making her scream in all the ways only I should’ve been doing, haunt me, mixed with images of all the ways I can rip his damn throat out.
I’ve tried to forget it and move on, but I can’t.
Ways to inflict even just a small portion of the pain he made me feel fucking consumes me.
Somewhere in his fucked up, twisted mind, he thought it would be okay to share my girl.
Now…
Now, he gets to see what it feels like to share what is his.
Brooke Collins…
Hopefully she can handle both of us, because I intend to make Cole work for her.
The hard part will be making sure she falls for the right one in the end.
I don’t intend for that to be me… 
At least, not until I get a taste of her.
That one touch alone is enough to change the fucking game.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

HARD & RECKLESS: Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives' Jameson & Brooke 

After Jameson finds out from a mutual friend that his best friend of twenty years had slept with his girl friend of four years broke him to the core, drinking himself into oblivion didn't help, it just kept on eating him alive, chasing his dreams at night, nothing seemed to change the fact that his best friend had betrayed him in the worst possible way. His only thought that kept racing through his mind was revenge and he knew just the way to get it.

Cole's only defence in his honor was to claim to Jameson that Katie wasn't right for him and to open his eyes to the fact.

Does that make it right what he did though? 

So what do you do when your best mate of twenty years beds your girlfriend of four years? You get even is what!! 

Let the games begin!!

These boys aren't above sharing a girl, but when it comes to Brooke are they stepping into the fire?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic I'm a reckless asshole when it comes to the woman I love and I will always protect her. 

Brooke has had her sights set on Cole for years but until recently she'd been in a relationship now she's going after what she wants, and she wants Cole but throw Jameson into the mix too she's getting more than what she bargained for. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every single time this author will dangle a carrot in front of our faces with her hot covers, tempting us, wanting us to get our hands on that shit, craving it, needing it, and one thing she always delivers is what's within always matches those hot covers, this author only has one setting and that's scorching!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic He's captured my heart completely and I hope with everything in me he never gives it back. 

So grab a huge bowl of popcorn, watch it all unravel, because what's fair in love and war is all off the table, things are going to get hawt!!

One rule Jameson made clear was if they were to partake in a threesome, it's a one time thing, and if feelings were to get involved it would be with her and Cole. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But what if Cole and Brooke aren't meant to be? What if it's always meant to be Jameson and Brooke? Who is going to end up hurt? Which one is going to claim her heart? 

The secondary character Rowdy has definitely captured my attention, I hope he gets his own book!! He's the hot stoner that has Jameson's back, another tatted up hot boy!! God I'd love to see what his cover would be like!! lol

This author always and I mean always delivers us a hot alpha leading male, hot sex scenes, and always leaves us a hot mess after it. She fast became one of my favourite authors after Hemy, since him I could not get enough, she's set the pace for all other authors when it comes to giving us readers exactly what we need. If you've not read anything by this author previously I urge you to take the plunge, seriously the ratings speak for themselves, definitely highly recommend!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

On Instagram

© Kitty Kats Crazy About Books . Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.