Tuesday, 28 March 2017

⊱✿⊰ SABRINA'S REVIEW ⊱✿⊰ ARC ⊱✿⊰ Cole (Bachelors of the Ridge #3) by Karla Sorensen

Cole (Bachelors of the Ridge #3) by Karla Sorensen


TITLE: Cole (Bachelors of the Ridge #3)
AUTHOR: Karla Sorensen
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: March 22nd 2017
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cole Mallinson has never been able to move on.

It’s been two thousand, three hundred and sixty-two days since he’s seen his ex-wife, Julia. He’s never stopped loving her, never stopped wishing she’d come back. Everyone thinks he’s lost his mind for never moving on, but they couldn’t understand. It was never a choice.

Seven years ago, Julia Mallinson left Denver, and even though it’s the last place she wants to be, she’s back. The years of infertility that she and Cole endured during their marriage wore her down past the point of breaking. And when she left, she didn’t look back, couldn’t look back, for the sake of her sanity, her heart.

Between an accidental run-in at the grocery store and a meddling pregnant sister, Julia is forced to face the man she walked away from. The man who still, after all these years, has never moved on. Though neither has she.

And in the end, she’s left wondering if the past is ever left in the past.
 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 Amazingly Emotional Stars 

Cole is the 3rd book in this series and can be read as a standalone. This is the first book I've read by this author and I can't wait to read the rest of the series and see what adventure they will take me on.

This is one of my favourite kind of books. This is a second chance story that takes us on the journey of Cole & Julia and their life together.

We are first introduced to a very broken man. He is so intense in his heart break for Julia and the trouble they have been through conceiving that led to their divorce. Your heart can't help but ache for both them.

"But the years of silence had taught me one thing; that even if I never saw her again, not a single glimpse, I'd love Julia with a wasted heart for the rest of my life."

I love how beautiful and emotional this story was. Following Cole and Julia in finding love in each other again, seeing how devoted & faithful they were touched my heart. It was great to see how they worked through their problems in such a mature way. I think this story will relate to a lot of us. Both in a sense of overcoming issues within a marriage and also dealing with infertility.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"I will never run from you again, Cole. Never. Every single day, I will choose you, choose us, no matter how scary it might be, because I'd rather be side by side with you fighting against those fears than be alone."

We are given duel POV through out the story that helps to gain such an emotional connection to both Cole and Julia. As well as the secondary characters that are fantastic and funny!

If you are in the mood for a heart-felt romance that will keep you hooked this is the one for you.

"You're my soul, Julia. My Wife. You'll never not be a part of me."

Thank you for the opportunity to review this book I can't wait to read more from this author.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

On Instagram

© Kitty Kats Crazy About Books . Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.