Tuesday, 4 April 2017

⊱✿⊰ ALICIA'S REVIEW ⊱✿⊰ Dirty Filthy Rich Men (Dirty Duet #1) by Laurelin Paige

Dirty Filthy Rich Men (Dirty Duet #1) by Laurelin Paige

TITLE: Dirty Filthy Rich Men
SERIES:  (Dirty Duet #1) 
AUTHOR: Laurelin Paige
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: March 27th, 2017
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When I met Donovan Kincaid, I knew he was rich. I didn’t know he was filthy. Truth be told, I was only trying to get his best friend to notice me.

I knew poor scholarship girls like me didn't stand a chance against guys like Weston King and Donovan Kincaid, but I was in love with his world, their world, of parties and sex and power. I knew what I wanted—I knew who I wanted—until one night, their world tried to bite me back and Donovan saved me. He saved me, and then Weston finally noticed me, and I finally learned what it was to be in their world.

And then what it was like to lose it.

Ten years later, I’ve found my way back. Back to their world. Back to him.

This time, I’m ready. I've been down this road before, and I know all the dirty, filthy ways Donovan will try and wreck me. 

But it’s hard to resist. Especially when I know how much I’ll like it.

From NYT Bestselling author Laurelin Paige, discover a whole new world filled with sex, love, power, romance and dirty, filthy rich men.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo 4startemplate_zpsdocnosn9.jpg
4 Oh, The Games We Play Stars
******May Contain Spoilers******

I was super excited to start this one after loving Dirty Filthy Rich Boys.

Everyone has grown up, Sabrina is working in Marketing in LA when she travels to New York for a convention where one of the guest speakers is no other than her old crush Weston King. She is not shy in admitting she went purposely to see if she had the same feelings she used too. So even though Weston seems keen to start something, it is obvious that he is not the man that Sabrina truly wants.

So Weston offers her a job at his NY firm which is a huge promotion for her, so of course she packs up all her stuff and moves. Only once she gets there things aren't what she thought.
 photo sabrinaapart_zpsmqmgo1xi.jpg

Then we get to Donovan, that man owns the saying 'Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen'. The push and pull got to me a little as it was obvious that they both wanted each other but Donovan plays all these nasty mind games on Sabrina that have her second guessing herself . 
“Why do you do this to me?” I whispered. His lips hovered above mine. Dancing. Teasing. “Do what?” “Trap me like this.” “It makes me feel like I have you.” I ached at my core. “I don’t want you to feel like you have me.” “Are you sure of that?”


So I was very happy when they finally got it on. After all that build up even I was relieved after *lol*. 

 photo tiedtobed_zpsk4cwzu2d.jpg

Okay, I'll be the hundredth person to say what a dick/prick/asshole Donovan is BUT I don't blame Sabrina for still being with him. Not sure about anyone else but I have fallen for the hot prick.

I really liked the interactions between Sabrina and Donovan, I just wish there was something else going on in the story because between the interactions I was in inner-dialogue hell!!!
 photo drivingmebananas_zpsagmxhcar.gif
It got really good at the end but guess what happened?? Yep you got it, it ended.

I think I would almost call it a cliffhanger as something happened and was unanswered. Although it wasn't anything you don't see happening as this was a bit of a predictable read.

Overall I loved Donovan and all his assholerey, even his 'purple' penis was okay ;) Sabrina was smart and then at times eye rolling naive. I am stinging to see where this goes and I want more of the intense chemistry that is Sabrina and Donovan.

 photo Donovanands_zpsxitfvq9a.gif

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

On Instagram

© Kitty Kats Crazy About Books . Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.