Wednesday, 12 April 2017

⊱✿⊰ ALICIA'S REVIEW ⊱✿⊰ Reign (Sin City Outlaws, #1) by M.N. Forgy

 Reign (Sin City Outlaws, #1) by M.N. Forgy 
TITLE: Reign
SERIES: (Sin City Outlaws, #1)
AUTHOR: M.N. Forgy 
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: January 2016

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
As the president of the Sin City Outlaw Motorcycle Club, I fuck as hard as I ride and rarely go to bed alone. 
The women are fast and the violence is intense. 
I excel in both.
People either respect me or fear me. I'm not arrogant. It’s just the truth.
I was a king, reigning over Vegas without complication, until one gorgeous sheriff made everything fall apart. 
When I saw her, I became a Neanderthal, wanting nothing more than to be between those legs. 
I guess that’s where I went wrong, because my reality was shot to hell real fucking fast.
One kiss caused her to step over that blue line.
One night in her bed made me a traitor.
And now… we’re both screwed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo 5startemplate_zps27mqg0f6.jpg

5 Because Sprinkles, Stars
 photo sprinklelips_zpsmsavajeg.jpeg

Zeek is the vice president of the Sin City Outlaws and going through rough times as his father the president of the club has been locked up. The club knows there is a rat amongst them with brothers getting killed, arrested and secrets leaked. Who could it be?

Zeek is led astray by someone he trust and goes about getting rid of who he is told is the 'rat'. This leads to him becoming president of the club but comes with many other issues.

Jillian has grown up always wanting to join the sheriff's department her step-father is part of. When finishing her training she comes face to face with Zeek and makes a silent pledge to bring him down. Unfortunately her beloved sheriff's department is not all she thought it was or would be.

Nothing goes as planned and after fighting the pull Jillian can no longer deny her attraction (don't blame her). As their feelings grow it's clear something has to give, can they hide their relationship forever? Does Jillian know the true monster Zeek is?

I loved that even with the serious tone of this book the author was able to bring lots of humour into it through Jillians job as a sheriff. The Pink Flamingo fountain scene had me pissing myself.

 photo flamingofountain_zps5af1rbte.jpg

I was a little worried at first not knowing where the author was going to go with this one but I shouldn't have worried, M.N.Forgy has never steered me wrong and this was no exception. It's exactly the type of book I love suspense, twists, HOT alpha bikers, lol parts and two main characters with an intense connection. It was fast paced book, a little different from other MC's and does end in a Cliffy but with the next book already out it's all good.
 photo copcars_zps9rag0hsw.gif
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

On Instagram

© Kitty Kats Crazy About Books . Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.