Thursday, 20 July 2017

⊱✿⊰ ALICIA'S REVIEW ⊱✿⊰ ARC ⊱✿⊰ Dr. Stanton by T.L. Swan

Dr. Stanton by T.L. Swan

TITLE: Dr.Stanton
AUTHORS: T.L. Swan
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
PUBLICATION: July 20th, 2017

If happiness is a gift.
Then Cameron Stanton is my Santa Clause.
I can’t tell you the exact moment I fell in love with him.
Only that I did.
With every glance, every touch, every minute…. he stole a little more of me.
They say that all men are created equal.
Well that’s a blatant lie!
I know because I met Gods gift to women in Vegas,
I pretended he was my husband to get rid of another guy.
He took our fake marriage seriously and it became his personal goal to consummate. 
He spoke to me in French and I lied to him in German.
His laughter was addictive.
But I thought what happens in Vegas would stay in Vegas.
Until it didn't.
Dr. Stanton turned up where I least expected and my lies came back to haunt me.
The attraction is palpable.
The secrets unchangeable.
I need him more than air.

I'm a Psychology student, wife and mother of three based in beautiful Sydney Australia. I work for the Australian Schizophrenia Fellowship.I have always wanted to write, but life had got in the way. I was always too busy, too tired, too unsure of my talent. Last year I finally woke up took the plunge and I am eternally grateful that I did. I am now happily addicted to my writing and love bringing the sexy stories from my head to life with my beautiful characters.

My aim is to write tender, steamy, romantic love stories that stay with you long after you close the book.



5 What Happens In Vegas Stars

 photo party_zps7ybn6zln.gif

What a way to start a book!! Hot-As-Hell

Ashley is in Vegas for a bachelorette party when some nasty sleaze won't leave her alone, she grabs the first guy who walks past and tells the sleaze it's her husband. It just so happens the guy she grabbed was a drop dead specimen who was really cool about the situation and played along.
6 cocktails later...........
                      photo grippingsheets_zpsds4ibk1g.gif

God, the chemistry was so of the charts between these two as they spend the entire night doing it like rabbits.

But then shit hits the fan the next night when Cameron loses his phone with his mystery womans phone number in it. Worse still she never got his and he doesn't even know her name.

5 years later with a toddler in tow and after a failed engagement Ashley is determined to start a new life filled with opportunities in LA while she does a 12 month internship with a famous heart surgeon. Who is this famous heart surgeon? Of course it ends up being her hot one night stand from Vegas. Sometimes what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas.

 photo cameron_zpsmx1oorr3.gif

As soon as Cameron recognises who she is he try's to explain about the phone but due to her 'situation' (being a single mum) she lies about remembering him and the way she did it had me pissing myself. Ashley has to get a job as her internship pays next to nothing, she gets a job at a very exclusive men's club but only works the bar. This later causes some problems but nothing I found to serious.

Ashley is keeping a HUGE secret from Cameron and as the relationship gets more serious she is at a loss on how to tell him. What will he say? Will he leave? Keeping this secret was the only thing I hated about Ashley, I could never do that.

As for Cameron/Dr.Stanton I found I hated to love him and I can see many things he says and does in this story will make some people angry. It didn't take away anything from the book for me, if anything it made for a more intriguing read.

One thing for sure, this book is full of......................
      photo dramadrama_zpsm3avixj5.gif

Along with the drama came some insanely hot sex, friendships, fighting and romance all bundled up in one well written story. This was my first read by T.L. Swan but it won't be my last.

 photo Arctemplate_zpsx4jhxery.jpg




On Instagram

© Kitty Kats Crazy About Books . Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.