Hi, i'm Kat!
Hey there!
π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘ π‹πŽπ’π“ 𝐈𝐍 ππŽπŽπŠπ’.... Hi my names KAT, I am a simple kiwi girl from New Zealand and I am a bookaholic!!! Wow, that felt good..........

Since I was a little girl I fell deeply in love with reading, and as I've gotten older that has never changed.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more

🌸 π‘π„π•πˆπ„π– 🌸 D𝐚n𝐜e P𝐫a𝐜t𝐒c𝐞, C𝐚n𝐜eπ₯l𝐞d b𝐲 𝐁eπ₯l𝐚 𝐉e𝐰eπ₯ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

TITLE: DANCE PRACTICE CANCELLED
SERIES: BOOK #1
AUTHOR: BELLA JEWEL
GENRE: ROMANCE 
RELEASE DATE: JUNE 26TH, 2026
Synopsis
My life is a series of twists and turns, and this one...
Oh, this one takes the cake.
Let me paint you a picture.
It starts with a luxury voyage, my dance team, and a group of world-famous fighters.
Strange, right?
That’s what I thought, too.
Still, I figured I’d smile for the cameras, survive the awkward introductions, and count down the days until I could get back to my real life.
Simple.
Or at least it should have been.
Instead, I get a storm.
A shipwreck.
And him.
Arrogant. Protective. Infuriatingly attractive.
The kind of man who gets under my skin almost as much as he gets in my way.
The kind of man I should probably avoid.
The kind of man who keeps saving my life.
Now we’re stranded on a remote island where every day is a fight to survive, and every night makes it a little harder to remember why falling for him is such a bad idea.
But here’s the thing.
The island isn’t the only one keeping secrets.
The longer we’re trapped here, the more questions I have.
About the wreck.
About my teammates.
About my family.
About my father.
About the rescue that never comes.
And about the fighter who’s becoming impossible to resist.
Because sometimes the most dangerous thing isn’t being stranded on a deserted island.
It’s trusting the wrong person.
My Review

❥ D𝐚n𝐜e P𝐫a𝐜t𝐒c𝐞, C𝐚n𝐜eπ₯l𝐞d b𝐲 𝐁eπ₯l𝐚 𝐉e𝐰eπ₯ ❥ Is part#1 of a thrilling romance series by author Bella Jewel which does end on a cliffy.

It's been a while since I've read anything by this author, so seeing this doing the rounds and my cover hoe eyes begged me to purchase it, once it landed on my kindle I jumped right in..

Grace is a professional ballerina, and her team along with her two besties are gifted a weeks mini vacation on a luxury yacht by her father, which has Grace more than sceptical due to the fact that her father has never done anything so outlandish for her before and the timing of it all just feels off.

Stepping foot on the yacht she instantly claps eyes on one of the of the three bodyguards Ace, he's one of the most breathtaking men she's ever seen and pegs him to be at least ten years older than her.

When the ship loses wifi Grace makes her way to the Captains office and overhears a conversation which has the hairs on the back of her neck stand up, apparently her father has devised a plan to sell the girls upon landing at an unknown destination.

Grace quickly transpires what happened to her besties and they come up with a plan to set off an alarm in the hopes it will alert the authorities. But their plan doesn't actually go as it should have. Instead the whole boat goes up in smoke and they are in life boats heading into unknown territories.

Stranded on an island, surviving off the land, they only have each other to trust. But what happens when that trust is shattered and there's nowhere to go on this marooned island?

I loved the twists and turns this threw my way, and I enjoyed the cabin crew Adrian and his bad timing with his random one liners many a time he had me giggling.

Going into this I knew I was heading towards a cliffy being that it's the first within a series, but I didn't expect that ending to end like that..I was expecting a rescue kind of an ending. But I'm super excited to see what happens in the next installment. 
 65451226-2019570151487824-6157464638251335680-n

Email ΰ²‡ Twitter ΰ²‡ Instagram ΰ²‡ Blog ΰ²‡ Facebook ΰ²‡ Amazon 

ಇ Pinterest