Vicki always insisted she wasn’t anyone’s mother.
Then she traded her freedom for a little girl who calls her Momma.
Now caged by the Children of Z, Vicki is starving, branded, and trapped at the mercy of the Mistress, a woman determined to use her as bait. The cult believes Theo will surrender to save her. Vicki knows him better. He’ll come fighting, and that could get everyone she loves killed.
Three weeks later, Theo finally finds a safe place for Gabby and Tina behind the walls of Fort Baker. But safety means nothing while their family is incomplete. With unexpected allies at his side, he follows a trail through cult camps, zombie-filled roads, and settlements where the living may be even more dangerous than the dead.
While Theo closes in, the Mistress prepares her cruelest spectacle yet, one designed to break them both.
But Vicki has survived foster homes, addiction, zombies, and becoming a mother against her better judgment. She refuses to let a self-proclaimed queen decide how her story ends.
To bring their family back together, Vicki and Theo will have to outwit the living, survive the dead, and prove that love isn’t a weakness.
It’s the reason they’re still alive.
Babysitter of the Apocalypse Book Three continues Vicki, Theo, Gabby, and Tina’s story and should be read after Books One and Two.

As a child, Courtney always had aspirations of being a writer. She participated in journalism in school. At home, she wrote short stories, poetry and filled diary pages. Somewhere along the line becoming an adult took priority over her writing and she went to work in business operations.
Now as a mother to three beautiful children, she tells them all the time to follow their dreams, be whatever they want. Those lessons reminded her how much she loved writing. She finally opened the door to making writing a real priority in her life.
Living outside of Portland, Oregon she loves the green and beauty Oregon offers. When she’s not matching wits with her children, her crazy Siberian Husky or her bi-polar cats, she enjoys binge reading, hikes and touring wineries. Courtney and her husband, the love of her life, enjoy traveling the world whenever they can get a free moment. And cruises….she loves cruising. She’s especially fond of life, laughter and sarcasm – and she’s excited to share all of that and more with her readers!

As soon as this arc hit my inbox, over the weekend I sat down and re-read the series back to back, no distractions, loving this world even more the second time around.
I've only been reading this genre for the last few years, needing an escape from my usual go to genres as they weren't hitting the unique scale I seeked. And this genre hit those boxes like never before.
So when doing a search after I fell down that zombie rabbit hole, this author was highly recommended by a vast following, so the first book I jumped into of hers was 'Prepared' and from that book on I was a goner. I loved that series and fast became a fan so it was a no brainer to read this series which was inhaled and quickly solidified why I will read anything she writes.
After falling down that cliffy in the previous book, I couldn't wait for more, Vicki had made a huge sacrifice to save the two girls she had come to love, and Theo the man who had crawled so far under her skin there was no way to shake him.
So being in the clutches of 'The children of Z' you knew life for Vicki was going to be bleak, she was a bargaining chip for Theo, the one that got away from the 'Mistress' an obsession bordering on madness.
This book had so many surprises, twists and turns, that emotional pull, the author definitely upped the anty in this one. My adrenaline spiked, like a yo-yo I was put through the paces, the angsty stabby fueled moments, the emotional losses, the yell of yes when one was obliterated. And honestly I can't wait for more. I am ready..
Email ಇ Twitter ಇ Instagram ಇ Blog ಇ Facebook ಇ Amazon ಇ Pinterest
























